Golf & Tennis Classic
Who We Are:
BSP Law believes in giving back. Meaningful ongoing contributions to our communities are a distinguishing BSP Law value and part of the firm’s character since its founding. For example:
- BSP Law is proud to have a long-standing relationship with New Day Foundation for Families through support of their events
- Patrick Seyferth is a member of New Day’s Advisory Board
- BSP Law is proud to have partnered with New Day for its 2018 Golf & Tennis Classic with all proceeds from the event going to support families affected by cancer related financial toxicity
Save the Date: Monday, July 20, 2020
About the Day
After a long day in the sun playing golf and tennis our guests gathered in BCC’s elegant ballroom for drinks and dinner while the program, featuring WJBK Fox 2 and WWJ NewsRadio News Anchor, Jackie Paige, got underway. All 300+ guests sat on the edge of their seats in hopes of winning amazing silent auction items that were displayed throughout the day. In addition to the silent auction, the live auction hosted an array of high-end items that make for a very entertaining bidding war – all for a GREAT cause.
More About New Day
New Day Foundation for Families is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit co-founded by Michael and Gina (Kell) Spehn, in memory of their late spouses, Matt Kell and Cathy Spehn, who each lost a valiant battle with cancer. The mission of New Day is to improve treatment outcomes by alleviating the financial burden of cancer.
Through a growing network of hospitals across Michigan, New Day works with social workers and financial navigators to effectively qualify families and begin providing vital financial and emotional resources. New Day has successfully helped hundreds of patients maintain medical compliance and improve treatment outcomes.
The origins of New Day are told in Michael and Gina’s New York Times bestselling memoir, The Color of Rain, which also became a Hallmark Original movie in 2014.
By Donating, You Will…
- Make a direct impact on families fighting cancer (i.e. food/clothing, housing, medical insurance, auto expenses, utilities).
- Increase positive outcomes and survivorship of New Day families affected by a cancer diagnosis.
- Gain exposure to a new audience of potential customers and clients.
- In front of 130+ attorneys, Judges, executives, business owners, local celebrities, and more.