Leading insurers and self-insured companies turn to BSP for advice and representation in a wide variety of coverage disputes, including claims under life, health, disability, long-term care, ERISA, commercial general liability, no-fault auto insurance, and property and casualty policies, among others.
BSP has a track record of winning for our clients on summary judgment motions, at trial, and on appeal. In cases where summary judgment may be precluded by questions of fact or law, or where the circumstances dictate, BSP effectively negotiates settlements that are favorable for our clients.
- Bad Faith Litigation
- First- and Third-Party Auto Coverage, including PIP
- Life, Health, Disability and ERISA Interpleader Litigation
- Accidental Death Policies
- Annuity Contracts
- Specialty Lines
- Tort Claims Defense
- GAP Insurance
- Credit Life Insurance
- Premises Liability
Additional Insurance Industry Expertise
BSP’s attorneys regularly litigate cases involving non-compete and non-solicitation agreements and misappropriation of trade secrets and customer information, and have litigated such cases involving insurance agents. We have also successfully represented insurers in cases alleging illegal redlining and wrongful termination of an agent.
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- Minnesota Life Insurance Company
- Monumental Life Insurance Company
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- New York Life Insurance Company
- The Prudential Life Insurance Company of America
- Repwest Insurance Company
- Stonebridge Life Insurance Company
- Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company
- Transamerica Life Insurance Company
- U-Haul International, Inc.
Geographic Practice Area
BSP is a national-caliber litigation firm; our attorneys have successfully litigated matters in federal and state courts in over 30 states.