Auto Negligence / PIP
Business and Commercial
Construction Litigation and Counseling
Wayne State University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2015
University of Michigan, B.A. in Political Science, with honors, 2011
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
Michigan State Courts
Vincent (“Vince”) Sallan focuses his practice on commercial, employment, insurance, and product liability litigation. Vince has represented a variety of national clients and major insurance carriers in all phases of defense litigation in first and third-party auto negligence, personal injury, premises liability, and general negligence claims.
- Represented local telecommunications company in trade secrets, breach of fiduciary duty, and fraud litigation.
- Obtained multiple grants of summary disposition for no-fault insurer defendants in Wayne County Circuit Court on the basis that the Plaintiff committed fraud during the course of her claim.
- Obtained summary judgment in federal court for a Fortune 100 retailer in case involving premises liability claims.
- Obtained summary disposition in Wayne County Circuit Court for a Fortune 100 retailer on the plaintiff’s premises liability claim.
- Obtained successful arbitration and mediation outcomes for several clients on a variety of claims, including property, premises, no-fault, and general liability.
- Regularly counsels clients on insurance coverage issues before litigation.
- Counseled start-up ridesharing company concerning nationwide regulatory strategy.
Prior to joining Bush Seyferth & Paige PLLC, Vince was an attorney at Zausmer, August & Caldwell, P.C. concentrating on auto negligence, first-party insurance claims, premises liability, and general liability matters. Vince also gained experience during his law clerk position at Wachler & Associates, P.C. and his Judicial Internship at the Chambers of the Honorable Magistrate Judge Mark A. Randon.
Vince received his Juris Doctor (J.D.) cum laude from Wayne State University Law School. He received a merit scholarship and the Charles V. Hammond Memorial Scholarship, in addition to being elected to the Order of the Coif. He also served as Managing Editor of the Wayne Law Review and Vice-President of the Health Law Society. Prior to law school, Vince received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Michigan and was the recipient of the James B. Angell Scholar Award, Michigan Tradition Scholarship, and University Honors.
Honors & Awards
Michigan Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2018
University of Michigan, James B. Angell Scholar Award
Wayne State University Law School, Order of the Coif
Wayne State University Law School, Silver Key Certificate
Chaldean American Chamber of Commerce, Business Member
Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
Oakland County Bar Association, Member
Oakland County Bar Foundation, Fellow
University of Michigan College of Literature, Science, and the Arts, Dean’s Young Alumni Council
“Genworth Life Ins. Co. v Dwaileebe: Analysis under Michigan Law of Testamentary and Contractual Capacity” DRI Life, Health & Disability July 2017 Newsletter
Favorite Sport: Hockey
Favorite Movie: The Godfather (I and II)
Favorite Quote: “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill